S A T A T J E W E L L E R Y C A R E
S A T A T jewellery is carefully handcrafted by our craftsmen and is unique in its appearance and making.
2. Avoid contact with liquids and perfumes. Remember, perfumes are for you and not for your jewellery.
3. Avoid contact with any abrasive or coarse surface to help reduce scratches.
4. Please do not use any cleaning agents on the wooden and the metal part of the jewellery.
Clean the surface with a dry or mild damp cloth to regain the luster.
5. Your jewellery should be stored in a dry place away from humidity, moisture and extreme temperatures.
6. When dressing, jewellery should be the last thing you put on and when undressing, the first thing you remove as it can get entangled with your pretty clothing and can damage your jewellery.
7. Don’t forget to remove your jewellery when washing up or showering. Soap and water can spoil the handcrafted wooden part and leave a film over the metal.
8. Store your jewellery in the seal pouch and the outer fabric packaging provided with the jewellery to prevent delustering and to protect the shine of the jewellery.
9. Gentle rubbing with a silver cleaning cloth will restore the original brilliance of the surface.
10. If you wear gold plated jewellery for significant periods of time, the plating will eventually wear down and the jewellery will have to be replated.
11. You can get the Jewellery replated easily by sending it to us and by paying a nominal replating fee.
12. S A T A T Jewellery ages gracefully and looks vintage and classy as time goes by.