TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This website is owned and operated by M/S Radhika Malhotra trading as “S A T A T” (or “we” or “us” or “our”). By entering, accessing or using this website you (you referring to the customer, user or the visitor of the website) have agreed to accept the Terms and Conditions listed below or as may be revised from time to time, which is, for an indefinite period and you understand and agree that you are bound by such terms and conditions till the time you access this website.
S A T A T reserves the right to change or update these terms & conditions from time to time without any obligation to inform you and it is your responsibility to look through them as often as possible.
If you are below 18 years of age, you shall not use this Website. If you wish to purchase the Product(s), then such purchase must be made by your legal guardian or parents.
ACCURACY OF CUSTOMER/USER INFORMATION
The customer/user of this website confirms that all the information provided by the customer/user on this website is genuine, accurate and complete. The customer/user agrees to update this information in required cases whenever necessary. (E.g. change of contact information etc)
If the information provided by the customer/user is inaccurate, false or incomplete, we have the right to terminate the customer’s/ user’s account and access to this website.
We assure that all the information provided by the customer/user will be kept confidential and will not be shared with any third parties.
1. It is our best endeavour to display our products as accurately as possible in terms of look and color on the website. However, due to different monitor display settings, the color might appear different to you from the actual product. We do not guarantee the delivery of the color or look of the product perceived by the customer/ user in such cases.
2. All the products on this website are 100% handcrafted and therefore are very unique and different from every other piece.
3. The customer/user is requested to read the product description carefully before proceeding with the order of the product. If the customer/user has placed the order, it is established that the customer/user has gone through the product description carefully and has complete clarity on the product as mentioned on the website.All the products offered by us are free in size and are adjustable. The size, color and other details of the product are mentioned on the website for clarity of the customer before the purchase.
4. All the rights of the products offered on this website are reserved with us/ the website and company owner. Any kind of resale for any of the products offered on this website is prohibited within India or outside the country.All products are subject to availability. We reserve the right to limit the quantity of products we supply.
The prices of all the products available on this website are in Indian currency- INR. The prices of the products are subject to change anytime without any notifications. All the rights for changing the prices of the products are reserved with the website and the company owner.
All the prices of the products mentioned on the website are inclusive of taxes. Delivery charges for products are not included in the pricing and will be charged separately.
By indicating user's acceptance to purchase any product or service offered on this site, the user is obligated to complete such transactions. All the transactions for the purchases made on this website have to be completed only through the available and mentioned payment options on the website.
An order will be considered complete and placed, only after 100% payment for the product after which the customer/user will receive an order confirmation mail/sms.
Payment through Credit cards/ Debit cards
In case of a credit/ debit card transaction, the customer/user agrees, understands and confirms that the card details provided by the customer/user for purchasing of products on this website are correct and accurate. The customer/ user shall not use the credit/ debit card which is not lawfully owned by the customer/user. S A T A T or the website and company owner will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the customer/user and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on the customer/user.
We at SATAT are trying to reduce the use of plastic by REUSING the same packaging again instead of throwing the old ones. We believe manufacturing new packaging for the sake of branding would really harm the earth in a lot more ways. Therefore the tertiary packaging received by the customer/user are reused boxes. Our secondary packaging is made from waste cotton fabric and is sustainable.
Our Seed Paper Tag Initiative- With every packaging pouch, a seed paper tag is attached that helps us getting ahead with our initiative and goal. Every Tag contains dormant seeds that will grow when the tag is placed under a thin layer of soil and given little water regularly. A basil plant will bloom in 4-6 weeks.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
1. The tentative delivery time for every product is mentioned on the website. Once the order is placed with us, the customer/user will receive a confirmation mail/sms for the same. The customer/user will receive order updates from time to time between the period of the order placed to the delivery of the product.
2. In case a product is not delivered to the customer/user on account of a mistake by the customer/user with the information provided i.e. wrong name, wrong address etc, any extra cost for the delivery of the product shall be paid by the customer/user.
3 . Shipping charges for products are not included in the pricing and will be charged separately. Shipping charges are calculated based on cumulative weight.
4. The shipping/ delivery time of the order starts from the day of the receipt of the payment against the order placed with us.
5. The delivery time of the product mentioned on the website is tentative. S A T A T shall not be liable for any delay/ non-delivery of purchased goods by flood, fire, wars, act of God or any natural calamity or incidence that is beyond the control of S A T A T.
6. Delivery of orders would be address specific and not person specific.
7.To ensure that your order reaches you in the fastest time and in good condition, we only ship through reputed courier agencies. If you believe that the packaging is tampered with or damaged, before accepting delivery of the goods, please refuse to take delivery of the package and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning your order reference number. We shall try our best to ensure that a replacement delivery is made to you at the earliest. All shipments are fully insured and require a signature and proof of ID confirmation from the recipient.
CANCELLATION OF ORDERS
1.If the customer/user wishes to cancel the order, the same can be done by sending an email to email@example.com on the same day of the placement of the order. This can only be taken into request if the product is not dispatched from our end. The request will be reviewed and the money will be transferred back into your account. However, if the product has been dispatched from our end, the order cannot be cancelled.
2.Similar procedure can be followed for partial cancellation of the order.
No refunds are given in the following cases:-
1. Incorrect or outdated delivery address.
2. After 3 failed delivery attempts by our respective courier agent.
3. Package refused by recipient.
4. Sizing and fitting issues. Please go through our size information mentioned on every product page carefully before making your purchase.
5. Products returned in a used or damaged condition.
6. Minor colour and design variation. All products are handcrafted so there may be some variation in the product from the photographs on our website.
7. If the jewellery is not faulty or damaged.
TERMINATION OF USAGE
We can terminate the access and usage of this website for any customer/ user/ visitor:-
1. If there is any suspicious activity from the customer/user/visitor.
2. If the information provided by the customer/ user/ visitor is false.
3. In case of any kind of payment fraud.
4. In case of copyright infringement with the website content.
5. If the terms and conditions mentioned on this website are denied and not followed.
WEBSITE CONTENT AND SECURITY
The customer/ user/ visitor of this website is forbidden to violate or infringe the website content in any form including the following:-
1. Any unauthorized access to data or logging into channels or sites that are unapproved.
2. Breaching of any system, network or website through unauthorized activities.
3. Obstructing the website and its content in any form through viruses, overloading, flooding, and mail bombing, spamming or crashing.
3. Interfering or attempting to interfere with proper working of this website or any activity conducted on the website.
4. The website shall be accessed only through the available browsers.(Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet explorer, Microsoft Edge, Safari)
SATAT reserves the right to all the content on this website including the images. The customer/user/visitor of the website shall not copy, distribute, republish, download, display, post or send any content of the website without written permission from us.
The website may be unavailable at times due to changes being done in the content of the website for which the customer/user/visitor has to visit the website again after some time.
SATAT takes no responsibility for any loss or damage suffered as a result of our "order online" service, or goods supplied using it, except as required by law, even if we could have foreseen the loss, or the possibility of it was brought to our attention.
TERMINATION OF ACCESS
We may terminate this User Agreement at any time and may do so immediately without notice, and accordingly deny you access to the website. Such termination will be without any liability to S A T A T. Upon any termination of the User Agreement by either you or us, you must promptly destroy all materials downloaded or otherwise obtained from this website, as well as all copies of such materials, whether made under the User Agreement or otherwise. Our right to any comments shall survive any termination of this User Agreement. Any such termination of this User Agreement shall not cancel your obligation to pay for the product already ordered from the Website or affect any liability against you that may have arisen under the User Agreement.